- eero is the world’s simplest, most-reliable WiFi System. Replacing your router and range extenders, the eero Pro WiFi System is perfect for Ethernet-wired homes or if you want the best performance.
- With the most intelligent WiFi technology and powerful hardware, this 2nd-generation WiFi system is 2x as fast as the original eero Home WiFi System (3-pack).
- Unlike other systems and traditional routers, eeros receive regular, automatic security updates. If a new threat arises, an update can be made immediately.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability. Proprietary TrueMesh™ software. Settings: parental controls (content filtering and SafeSearch), Alexa integration, DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, and Static IP.
- Required for setup: internet service, modem, supported iOS or Android smartphone with data connection. Backward compatible with 1st-generation eeros.
Compact and powerful, eero Beacon is half the size of eero but comes with the same advanced WiFi technology. Simply plug it into a wall outlet to expand coverage into any room. You can add as many eero Beacons as you want. If there’s an outlet, there’s WiFi. eero Beacon is equipped with an LED nightlight. With an ambient light sensor and automatic dimmer, it intelligently adjusts brightness depending on the time of day. You can also choose to set your own brightness schedule using the eero app.
The ultimate Wi-Fi experience. The Pro systems comes with three eeros. Their built in Ethernet ports and powerful tri-band mesh make this system the perfect solution for work from home professionals, entertainment systems, and homes with Ethernet wiring. Ios requirements: device running iOS 8.0 or later, Android requirements: device running Android 4.3 or later (tablets included). the Pro system is powered by true mesh, the software and mesh routing algorithm at the Core of every Eero. It’s the next generation of wireless mesh technology, custom-built from the ground up to work perfectly with Eero. Taking full advantage of the hardware, it means that your Wi-Fi is not only fast and resilient, but also intelligently adapts to your home.