- Kano Computer Kit is easy to describe: A computer anyone can make. With simple steps and a storybook, build your own computer and bring it to life. For ages 6+ (no technical skills required).
- With playful projects and challenges you’ll learn to code art, music, apps, games and more.
- Trusted by thousands of educators worldwide. Winners of the Family Choice Award, Webby Award, Red Dot Award, Cannes Gold Lions and more.
- Includes everything you need. Raspberry Pi 3, case, speaker, wireless keyboard, memory, HDMI and power cables, coding challenges, stickers and lots of apps.
- Connect to any HDMI screen, or buy the Kano Screen Kit; the brain of your computer is a Raspberry Pi 3.
Kano is a computer anyone can make. It’s the simplest way for all ages to build a computer, learn to code, and create with technology. The kit comes with everything you need, including a Raspberry Pi 3, plug-and-play components, a step-by-step storybook, and dozens of hours of coding challenges. The most awarded beginners coding product ever and trusted by thousands of educators and innovators worldwide.
A computer anyone can make
The Kano Computer Kit comes with everything you need to make your own computer. A simple story will show you how to build it, bring it to life and start coding . No tools needed, simply plug the parts together, anyone can do it.
Learn real coding skills